Friday, January 23, 2009

Composition #6 - Attempt #2

OK, second attempt at something to hand in as my homework.


"FINE! Just leave me ALONE!" I screamed as I slammed the door to my room closed. Jeez, I thought to myself. Does Mom think I never clean it? I'd get it done if she'd leave me alone already. I sighed. Whether or not Mom thought I was happy living in a complete pig sty, I had to clean the mess. I looked around at all the clothes and books covering the floor. I stepped carefully over one thing and the next until I found my way to my radio. I pushed the "on" button and set about cleaning. I hummed along to the song that was playing-recognition registered in my mind when the chorus came. I suddenly fell back to a long time ago, when I was very little...
"Glori, for the last time-get back here! Stop going ahead of the group!" my gymnastics teacher Ms. Linda called to me. I rolled my eyes and walked back to them.
"But Ms. Linda you're all slow! I want to go play on the bars..." I whined. She simply gave me a reprimanding look and continued to teach.


Ah, frick. This is no good. I wish I could remember more, but that's failed attempt #2.
All right, lemme try for #3.


Double frick. Can't think of a single flashback to write about except for "John" at the moment. I can think about my Camp, but I ... never mind. Thought of a flashback, but that wouldn't do for school. Oh....maybe I have one now.
Crap. I went away from the comp and now I forget. But now I don't feel like working on this. I'll do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment